Ulceby Pre-School & Out of School Club
Unique Reference Number (URN): 205723
Fore More information, please read our report
OFSTED Report 10th May 2016
- The Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills (Ofsted) regulates and inspects to achieve excellence in the care of children and young people, and in education and skills for learners of all ages. It regulates and inspects childcare and children’s social care, and inspects the Children and Family Court Advisory Support Service (Cafcass), schools, colleges, initial teacher training, further education and skills, adult and community learning, and education and training in prisons and other secure establishments. It assesses council children’s services, and inspects services for children looked after, safeguarding and child protection.
- The full list of services we regulate and inspect can be found in the Annex.
- In particular with regard to childcare and childminders, we are responsible for regulating and inspecting:
- Ofsted-registered childminders and other childcare providers included on the Early Years Register and the compulsory part of the Childcare Register who care for children aged under eight years
- Ofsted-registered childminders, home child carers and childcare providers included on the voluntary part of the Childcare Register
- Ofsted-registered childminder agencies included on either the Early Years Register, the Childcare Register or both, according to whether they are a early years childminder agency or a later-years childminder agency or both.
Special Protocol for Ofsted related Premises regarding childcare